This 6.5 acre commercial site consists of a two-story building for automobile showroom, sales and service facility; three-story parking facility including a roof parking deck; free-standing express oil change building; and an autowash facility.
The site was designed to allow for a phased construction which left the existing dealership building fully functional until the completion of the new building. The property is located on the south side of East Adamo Drive (also known as State Road 60)1/8-mile east of the intersection with U.S. Highway 301.
The development utilized an existing 3.3 acre regional stormwater pond which serves the surrounding 30.5 acres. Analysis of the system was performed to evaluate the treatment and attenuation capacity of this wet detention pond.
Scope of Services
- Full Design Survey (boundary, topo, occupation)
- Site Planning / Site Development Engineering
- Stormwater Management Design
- Hillsborough County PGM Permitting
- SWFWMD Permitting
- Construction Staking
- Construction Management / Construction Inspection
- NPDES Administration
- As-Built Survey and Engineering Certification