courtney palms condominiums
This 354 unit residential development stands on 27 acres, located east of U.S. Highway 301, just south of the Leroy Selmon Expressway (Crosstown).
The project features a beautiful site layout with rolling terrain which centers around two large retention areas and the preservation of many large oaks throughout. Special design consideration was needed to maintain flows through an existing drainage canal which runs through the site.
Scope of Services
- Full Design Survey (boundary, topo, occupation)
- Site Planning / Site Development Engineering
- Stormwater Management Design
- Water / Wastewater Utility Design
- Permitting through Hillsborough County, City of Tampa, SWFWMD, DOH, EPC, DEP, FDOT
- Survey Sketch and Descriptions for Easements
- Construction Staking
- Construction Management / Construction Inspection
- NPDES Administration
- As-Built Survey and Engineering Certification