grand cypress apartments
This 58 acre site includes 17 mulit-story apartment buildings with 258 units and a clubhouse building on 16 acres of upland area, including the roadway, water, wastewater and drainage facilities to serve them.
This project included close coordination and integration with several other contiguous and non-contiguous projects including an off-site mitigation area, a mass grading site, and the development of multiple small commercial parcels.
Scope of Services
- Full Design Survey (boundary, topo, occupation)
- Site Planning / Site Development Engineering
- Stormwater Management Design
- Water / Wastewater Utility Design
- Permitting through Pasco County, SWFWMD, EPC, DEP, FDOT
- Permitting through the Army Corps of Engineers (ACOE)
- Survey Sketch and Descriptions for Easements
- Construction Staking
- Construction Management / Construction Inspection
- NPDES Inspection Administration
- As-Built Survey and Engineering Certification