plant city asphalt plant
This 24 acre industrial site consists of an asphalt plant and large aggregate storage yard with the private drive and parking, stormwater, and water and wastewater facilities to serve them, including a private wastewater lift station.
The development had special environmental considerations and required mitigation for over 2 acres of wetland impacts. The site is currently under construction.
Scope of Services
- Full Design Survey (boundary, topo, occupation)
- Site Planning / Site Development Engineering
- Stormwater Management Design
- Water / Wastewater Utility Design
- Survey Sketch and Descriptions for Easements
- Permitting through City of Plant City, SWFWMD, EPC, DEP
- EPC Permitting for Wetland Mitigation Design